Magnatron has written interfaces to many ERP System Design software solutions. We have the ability to design ERP systems based on local, regional or global sales, inventory, forecasts, prices, profit margins, budgets and more.
Magnatron offers several options to reconcile feature gaps, each with their own technical solutions include rewriting part of the delivered software, writing a homegrown module to work within the ERP system design, or interfacing to an external system. These three options constitute varying degrees of system customization—with the first being the most invasive and costly to maintain Alternatively, there are non-technical options such as changing business practices or organizational policies to better match the delivered ERP system design feature set.
ERP system designs are theoretically based on industry best practices, and their makers intend that organizations deploy them as is ERP vendors do offer customers configuration options that let organizations incorporate their own business rules, but gaps in features often remain even after configuration is complete.
We have partnered with Saberis Inc. to develop an interface to the 20-20 Kitchen Cabinet ERP system design. This interface allows you to have a completely integrated business software package. No longer are you required to key the same information multiple times.
From one PC you can have full control over all of your distribution and warehousing processes.
Why Choose a Magnatron ERP system
Magnetrons ERP custom system covers the following common functional areas. In many ERP systems, these are called and grouped together as ERP modules:
- Financial accounting: General ledger, fixed asset, payables including vouchering, matching and payment, receivables cash application and collections, cash management, financial consolidation
- Management accounting: Budgeting, costing, cost management, activity based costing Human resources: Recruiting, training, rostering, payroll, benefits, retirement and pension plans, diversity management, retirement, separation
- Manufacturing: Engineering, bill of materials, work orders, scheduling, capacity, workflow management, quality control, manufacturing process, manufacturing projects, manufacturing flow, product life cycle management
- Order Processing: Order to cash, order entry, credit checking, pricing, available to promise, inventory, shipping, sales analysis and reporting, sales commissioning.
ERP systems centralize business data, which
- Eliminates the need to synchronize changes between multiple systems—consolidation of finance, marketing, sales, human resource, and manufacturing applications
- Brings legitimacy and transparency to each bit of statistical data
- Facilitates standard product naming/coding
- Provides a comprehensive enterprise view (no “islands of information”), making real–time information available to management anywhere, anytime to make proper decisions
- Protects sensitive data by consolidating multiple security systems into a single structure.
- Benefits of our custom ERP can improve quality and efficiency of the business. By keeping a company’s internal business processes running smoothly, ERP can lead to better outputs that may benefit the company, such as in customer service and manufacturing.